Information About New Protocols Put in Place to Keep You Safe During the COVID-19 Pandemic
To our NB&W Client Community,
Our top priority has always been to bring an unparalleled safe experience of healing and rejuvenation to our guests, and our resolve is stronger now than ever before. Our team has been hard at work to raise the bar of hygiene and sanitation, as well as considering every step of treatment processes to ensure we meet your needs in a focused and safe manner that is in accordance with the CDC and Connecticut government guidelines. To keep our guests and staff safe, we ask the following:
- All clients must come to appointments alone and wear masks/proper facial covering while in our office that covers your mouth and nose. Please wear at all times during your appointment unless treatment requires otherwise. Providers and staff will also be wearing face masks.
- All clients will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms by phone the day before their visit.
- Please stay in your vehicle or outside of the building once you have arrived. (we ask that clients come at their appointment time, not earlier) Our front desk staff will welcome you upon arrival and then take your temperature with a non-contact forehead thermometer. If it is elevated (100.0 degrees Fahrenheit or higher), or if you have other symptoms of the coronavirus, we will happily reschedule your appointment. If you do not have a fever, we will escort you into one of our treatment rooms. Please leave all personal belongings in your car and limit to your wallet, keys and cell phone.
- We will collect payment information at time of booking to allow for a touchless payment transaction. Payment will be processed after service is completed.
- All clients will adhere to safe distancing precautions upon entering NB&W.
In addition to our already-stringent sanitation protocols to ensure a thorough and continually disinfected and pristine environment, we are :
- Screening all staff members prior to their work day.
- Abiding by social distancing guidelines that include fewer clients and staff in our office.
- Offering hand sanitizer upon arrival and in treatment rooms.
- Thoroughly disinfecting common areas each morning and night as well in between patients using medical grade disinfecting products
If you have had respiratory symptoms including fever and/or cough with or without shortness of breath or any flu symptoms within the last 14 days or if you’ve answered YES to any of the phone screening questions, we will reschedule your appointment for 2 weeks or later.
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and follow guidelines so we may continue to safely treat all of our clients.
Thank you again for choosing NB&W. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Your Team at NB&W
Request a Virtual Consult
Our talented staff is available to discuss customized treatment plans based on your needs + concerns. Use this valuable resource to learn about New Beauty Wellness, ask questions, + virtually assesses whether you are a candidate for the procedures you’re interested.
By submitting this form you agree to be contacted via phone/text/email.